As a continuation from previous successful event, the 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Mobility (ICSM2017) will bring together the world’s leading experts in the field of sustainable mobility and green vehicle. This time, the conference will be held on 12-13 July 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia and one of the modern skyline metropolitans in Southeast Asia.
The conference will focus on the potential sustainability solutions that are aimed to achieve the goal of safer, greener and more efficient mobility.
- To provide an avenue to present ideas and studies related to the aspect of sustainable technology
- To build networks, share experiences and best practices between universities, industries and government bodies
- To contribute and share knowledge towards achieving excellence in automotive engineering
Topics of interest for submission include, but not limited to:
- Advanced Electronics and Safety
- Advanced System Simulation
- Battery & Storage Technologies
- CO2 Reduction
- Electric/ Hybrid Vehicles
- Emmissions/ Environment
- Fuel Cells
- Green Vehicle Design
- Internal Combustion Engine
- ITS & New Technologies
- Management of Urban Passenger & Freight Transportation
- Novel Powertrain
- Renewable Fuel
- Road Safety & Ergonomics
- Transport Measures & Policies
- Sustainable Mobility Plans/ eMobility Blueprint
This conference is specially meant for academicians, students, government agencies, corporate bodies and non-governmental organizations that are directly involved with mobility industry. As such all relevant parties mentioned above are welcome to participate in the conference.